We would like to thank all of our valued customers for your patience and cooperation during this difficult time. Additionally and very excitingly we can now provide takeaway alcohol!
When booking with us there are some things to bear in mind:
Currently we are asking if everyone could please prebook (0121 706 4894) your table with us as we will be limiting our capacity, whether or not you are expecting to eat or simply join us for a drink!
2. Throughout the venue we can only offer table service; all guests must be seated at a table. We ask you to remain seatedat your table and not walk around or go to the bar so we can keep to the correct social distancing.
3. Please use track and trace QR code. The government requires that we take your contact information to ensure traceability.
4. If you wish to dine, bookings will need to be made with a maximum of 6 people.
5. All social distancing rules must be followed.
6. In order to keep everyone safe we are asking for you to wait to be seated at the table by the front door and use the hand sanitiser provided.
7. To adhere to government restrictions we have to close at 10pm, and thus last call will be at 9:30pm.
8. Please ensure you wear a mask upon entry and when walking around the premises.
Unfortunately if any of these rules are not followed we will reserve the right to ask you to leave. We are thrilled to be open again and look forward to seeing you soon.